We have prepared the English version of this Site in order to provide information of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to international visitors.
All information (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) on This Site is subject to copyright. Additionally, the Official Website of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government in its entirety is subject to copyright as a "compilation",
and it is therefore also protected by copyright laws.
Unauthorized reproduction or re-use of the materials on This Site is prohibited, although "reproduction for private use", "quotation", and other special exceptions are permitted under copyright law.
In principle, links to This Site may be posted freely. However, users should refrain from creating a link if it is likely to result in the following:
- The linked page includes information that abuses or slanders or intends to tarnish the reputation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government or other company, person or organization.
- The linked page includes the infringement of or could infringe a copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights, property, privacy, portrait rights or other rights of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, or other company, person or organization.
- The contents of This Site are shown in the frame of the linked page without specifying that the contents are accredited to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, so that visitors can be lead to a misunderstanding.
- The linked page breaks any law and ordinance including an act or a regulation, or public order and decency, or can disturb the operation of This Site.
- The link is created using any logos or marks owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government without permission.
- The link is created in the form which causes the users' misunderstanding of the source of information.
Please note that the URL of This Site may change without prior notice. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government bears no responsibility for any compensation or complaint concerning linked websites.
The Bureau recommends using the operating systems (OS) and browsers below to ensure optimum use of This Site.
* Please note that some pages may not function properly depending on the OS or browser of the computer or smartphone being used.
|Windows 7 or later||The below-listed new official versions and the previous versions
Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer
|Mac OSX 10.4 or later||The below-listed new official versions and the previous versions
|Android 4.1 or later||Browsers equipped with these operating systems
|iOS 7 or later||Safari|
To read and/or print PDF files, Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later) is required.
To open a PDF file, the Adobe Reader of Adobe Systems Incorporated is required. If Adobe Reader is not installed in your computer, or a page of This Site is not displayed properly, download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
There is no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided on This Site. This information may be changed without notice or warning. The administrators and owners of This Site accept absolutely no responsibility for any damage that may occur directly or indirectly due to the use of the information or content on This Site.
The following activities are prohibited in the use of This Site:
- Any activity that hinders or creates obstructions to the operation of This Site.
- Any activity that causes or may cause inconvenience, loss, or violations of privacy to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, the users of This Site, or other third parties.
- Any activity that violates or may violate public order and morality.
- Any activity that violates a law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Any other activity deemed inappropriate by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Applicable laws and court of jurisdiction
Interpretation and application of this Site Policy and all use of This Site shall adhere to the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified. All disputes arising in connection with the use of This Site shall be subject in the first instance to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.